Following the resolution of its industrial dispute with pilots, Air Zimbabwe has confirmed that it will recommence the following flights:
- Harare/Bulawayo/Harare – daily
- Harare/Victoria Falls/Harare – 4 frequencies: – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays.
- Harare/Johannesburg/Harare – six frequencies:- Mondays & Wednesdays in the morning out of Harare and will day-stop in Johannesburg. Fridays and Sundays will have two flights in the mornings and evenings.
- Harare/Lusaka/Lubumbashi – Flights will operate on Fridays and Sundays only
- Harare/London/Harare – Flights will operate on Sundays only out of Harare and Mondays only out of London.
- Harare/Kuala Lumpur/Beijing – Flights will operate as normal on Fridays only.