This compact adventure is designed for travellers who want to get an taste of African wildlife in a short time. This safari is short and sweet, as the name suggests, but promises to leave you with unforgettable memories. In just 4 days, you’ll visit Lake Manyara National Park, with its tree climbing lions, Serengeti with its endless plains and unparalleled wildlife, and the Ngorongoro Crater where it is possible to complete your sightings of the ‘Big 5’ with the highly endangered black rhino.
Price per person – USD
|Season||1 Passenger||2 Passengers||3 Passengers||4 Passengers||5 Passengers||6 Passengers||Single Supplement|
|01 Jan to 31 Dec 2022||USD 4,180 per person||USD 2,720 per person||USD 2,470 per person||USD 2,220 per person||USD 2,170 per person||USD 2,055 per person||USD 315 per person|
|01 Jan to 31 Dec 2023||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
Number of Days: 6
- Price is valid until 31 December 2022. If travelling after this date please contact us for revised prices
- Departs daily subject to availability (private departure)
- Accommodation may be different from properties listed due to availability but will be of a similar standard
- Permanent tent accommodation and Camping options are available on request
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation at Lodges / Tented Camps / Basic camping
- All game drives
- Park entry fees
- 18% VAT
- English speaking driver/guide
- All food
- Drinking water
- At least 1 pair of binoculars.
Day 1 – Arrive Arusha
Arrival Kilimanjaro Airport where you will be met and transferred to your accommodation. Remainder of the day is free.
Overnight at Chanya Lodge or equivalent
Day 2: Moshi/Arusha to Lake Manyara
This morning you will travel from Lake Manyara National Park, taking approximately 3-4 hours, described as one of the hidden gems of Tanzania. This park is famous for its tree-climbing lions and large herds of elephants, which are not shy to come straight up to the vehicle. Enjoy your long afternoon game drive.
Overnight at Lake Manyara Serena or equivalent – (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Day 3: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast you will commence your drive to one of the most famous game parks in Africa, the Serengeti. Here is home to millions of wildebeests during the migration and over the huge flat plains you are likely to find lions, cheetah, leopards, hyena,s and many other small predators. Enjoy an en-route game drive to your camp and the experience of sleeping in the middle of the Serengeti.
Overnight Serena Serengeti or equivalent – (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Day 4: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
An early morning start in the Serengeti to try and find cats before they retreat from the blazing sun during the day. After a few hours of the game drive, travel to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area where you will overnight. The Ngorongoro caldera is the largest unflooded and unbroken caldera in the world. At approximately 20 kilometres across and 600 meters deep, the Ngorongoro Crater is a breath-taking natural wonder.
Overnight Serena Ngorongoro or equivalent – (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha/Moshi
This morning you will descend into the Ngorongoro Crater, a wonderful haven for wildlife. Ngorongoro is unique in that almost all the wildlife lives within the crater walls, hence you have the opportunity to find the game easily. Rhino in particular can be seen regularly, as well as prides of lion and other predators like cheetah. Enjoy lunch by the hippo pond. After lunch, you will drive back to Moshi/Arusha.
OOvernight at Chanya Lodge or equivalent – (Breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Day 6: Depart
Today you will be transferred to the Kilimanjaro International airport for your onward flight. (Breakfast)
- Tipping to your driver/guide and cook. The recommended is approx USD 30-40 per day to the driver/guide and USD$15-$20 per day to the cook. This is divided between everyone in the vehicle.
- Small tip to the Ngorongoro walking safari ranger (USD 10-20 would be adequate).
Suggestions on things to bring:
- Extra Binoculars
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- Mosquito repellent
- Warm clothes for your early morning in Ngorongoro Crater
- Cool comfortable clothes for during the days
- Torch, bathroom towel and toiletries.
- Comfortable walking shoes for the walking safari.
Please fill out the below form and we will be in touch shortly.
We have a range of Tanzania tours & safaris available which can be customised with more or less nights as well as activities.