Meaning “place of peace”, the family-friendly two and three-bedroom Lokuthula Lodges are nestled amidst beautiful gardens.
Frequented by warthogs, bushbuck and mongoose the lodges overlook indigenous bush, allowing guests to enjoy wildlife sightings and a rich variety of birds from their private terrace. Featuring a three tired pool and playground Lokuthula Lodges offers great value for money.
Victoria Falls or Mosi-oa-Tunya (the smoke that thunders) in the local Kololo language is aptly described as one of the seven natural wonders of the world and a must see for any visitor to southern Africa. The falls were discovered by Dr David Livingstone who first saw Victoria Falls in 1855 and named it so after the queen of England.
Victoria Falls is located on the mighty Zambezi River the falls are 1.7km wide and 108 metres high and has an annual average flow of one million litres per second.
Located on the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate, Lokuthula Lodges is just 4km from the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Price per person twin share – AUD
|01 Nov to 31 Dec 2018||$635|
|01 Jan to 30 Jun 2019||$575|
|01 Jul to 31 Dec 2019||$725|
3 Night Package Inclusions:
- Meet & greet at Victoria Falls airport
- Transfer to Lokuthula Lodges
- 3 nights at the Lokuthula Lodges in a 2 bedroom lodge
- Breakfast daily
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- River usage fee
- Courtesy shuttle to downtown Victoria falls
- Transfer to Victoria Falls airport
- Breakfast included
- Swimming pool
- The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show
- MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, Buffalo Bar (at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge)
- Courtesy hourly shuttle bus service to the town centre, craft markets and the Victoria Falls Rainforest (from the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge)
- Air conditioned rooms downstairs
- Ceiling fans
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A lounge, terrace and braai (barbecue) area
- Two sofa beds in the lounge
Onsite Waterhole at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
The lodge is located on a plateau overlooking a waterhole which attracts a variety of wildlife including elephant, buffalo, kudu, waterbuck, impala as well as a large number of bird species.
Game may be seen at the waterhole from the lodge’s viewing deck, pool deck, the Buffalo Bar, MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, or from any of the guest rooms.
Don’t miss the opportunity to witness the spectacular sight of hundreds of vultures swooping down and feeding on leftover meat scraps and bones from the on-site restaurants in front of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge at 1pm daily.
Victoria Falls is know as the Adventure Capital of Africa and has so much to offer any visitor. From game drives, to fishing to bungee jumping there is sure to be something to suit everyone. Speak to us about adding an additional activity to your itinerary.